Hime Kishi wa Barbaroi no Yome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The groove on a blade is called a fuller. It's often thought of as a channel for blood and gore, but that's not really what it's for. It doesn't have a functional purpose, it's there for weight reduction. It doesn't do anything, but the amount of metal removed for it can make a really significant difference in how easily you can swing and maneuver the blade.

Dex-chan lover
The groove on a blade is called a fuller. It's often thought of as a channel for blood and gore, but that's not really what it's for. It doesn't have a functional purpose, it's there for weight reduction. It doesn't do anything, but the amount of metal removed for it can make a really significant difference in how easily you can swing and maneuver the blade.
I mean, removing weight is a functional purpose. It also helps make the sword more resistant to breaking because of some physics bullshit I can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
I get her way of thinking. It's not easy to change your paradigms and beliefs overnight. Sure, she's seeing what some happiness can be but that is as a woman, as a knight she didn't forget how her people are suffering.

I just think the way they approached the inhabitants of this fertile land was improper. These seem like understanding people, dunno what the barbarians did also, perhaps just defend themselves but we'll see, however there is no need for more bloodshed if they could talk it over.

Users who are viewing this thread