Hime Kishi wa Barbaroi no Yome - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Flight is a dragon's longing.

Dex-chan lover
It appears someone did pick it up, if not ripped the images. I've read up to 2 chapters past this so far on mangaread.

Dex-chan lover
While I understand the scanlation team's desire to not get in trouble with the licensor, painting this as the series being freely and easily available in English is completely dishonest.
No one said that lol, though it is "freely and easily" available to read in english, because all the Kmanga series are already out there ripped, and this one not different because is already up to chapter 28, so there is basically no point to continue the scanlation given that is simulpubed too, those chapters won't be here for obvious reasons though
It appears someone did pick it up, if not ripped the images. I've read up to 2 chapters past this so far on mangaread.
yeah, serie already ripped and available up to 28 somewhere else, bato (and the bunch of sites they have that end in to)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately there's a huge difference between a manga licensed by a streaming service and by a proper publisher for general distribution. So no, there won't be anything like official volumes, there's just going to be chapters posted onto this one Android app, one which is known for being garbage and unavailable in roughly 70% of the planet.

While I understand the scanlation team's desire to not get in trouble with the licensor, painting this as the series being freely and easily available in English is completely dishonest.
Well shit.
No one said that lol, though it is "freely and easily" available to read in english, because all the Kmanga series are already out there ripped, and this one not different because is already up to chapter 28, so there is basically no point to continue the scanlation given that is simulpubed too, those chapters won't be here for obvious reasons though

yeah, serie already ripped and available up to 28 somewhere else, bato
Well neat.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you for your service!

Just wait until it is ripped from the official volumes and is posted in some shady ass website.
actually... there is already a translation (or maybe a rip?) until chapter 19 if you are curious. I won't say where, but it exist. I found it when trying to find if there is a novel version of this or not.

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMN K MANGA! seems like a bunch of the manga I've been reading lately keep getting snatched by that garbage, predatory site.

Dex-chan lover
simulpubed
I had a good chuckle at this. This concatenation does not work as you presumably intended. You want another 'b' in there, pal.
...Unless you actually are referring to pubic hair - in which case, carry on.

kmanga rips also probably died with danke, nothing since June '23. Shit sucks.

For anyone who is does kmanga what chapter/volume is it up to?

Users who are viewing this thread