Himegami no Miko - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuKyouno "This time is not the same artist of the original"

The character designs are a little different but it's still the same artist of the original.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. I never get it, but Chikane and Himeko are enough to make me come back every time.

Chikane and Himeko are back..OMG..just when i just watched the anime last month and i was hoping it will have a season and its happening...

i like this anime. I watched a few times. I love how intense is their love for one another.

omg! the joy of discovery this... i really enjoyed the anime. had hoped to see more after its cliffhanger ending. this is awesome. thank you.

Dex-chan lover
9SgynR4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Suuuure you will Chikane, suuure you will. You said that all the way in the first series and loo where that got you.

Tho, I wonder, will we ever get the other 2 fully translated? Kinda wanted to read them even if 2 aren't even yuri

Also, bad-touch Souma smh. Liked you better in the first series. Even though you were a big dumbass that didn't really help. Tho maybe your interference is what allowed them to choose that path in the end instead of one dying alone again?

Users who are viewing this thread