Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

The series men I love it hahaha have a lot of fun reading it. Anywho thank you si much for the translation, Ms. or Mr.

translation.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the great chapter, but no it will not change my original ship, though bless their mutual use of manga logic. Dude blew it when he tried to think of ways to escape before admitting his feelings, he deserved the confession block.

Double-page supporter
dammit, the author should've purged the onlyfans chap and this one to give some real dev or go full yuri

Yeah this manga is funny and I love it. I’m alright if it continues this way, one of them trying the confess but anime logic stops it. Only for about 20 chapters though this could get stale quick.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this is actually the documentary of Natsuki struggles against manga logic is becoming more evident by the day.

Also the fact he lacked the balls to tell all those dudes to fuck off and close the door again at least tells how he can't help but falter even while being that close to succeeding.

Supporter
Himegasaki: Maybe I should call him and clear the miscommunication to confirm whether he likes me or not...
manga logic kicks in
Himegasaki:
d97.jpg
If you’re sure the other person doesn’t like you you would like to keep ending in wishful thinking rather than clarify it and get disappointed. I don’t think it’s that illogical

Users who are viewing this thread