Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
By "winning", I'd like to think she finally confessed that she liked the male lead. Yes, past tense.

Like, "I don't know if you know, but I used to like you. But I came to realize that your heart doesn't belong to me."

Now that she's finally be at peace with her own mind and feelings and starts moving forward in life, maybe following her dad to London and starting new life there?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the cool beauty look actually work really well with her

Contributor
Only when she lets go does she win.

SleepyDimCoyote-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
Winner winner chicken dinner, even when she took a lot of fall damage by herself

Aggregator gang
By "winning", I'd like to think she finally confessed that she liked the male lead. Yes, past tense.

Like, "I don't know if you know, but I used to like you. But I came to realize that your heart doesn't belong to me."

Now that she's finally be at peace with her own mind and feelings and starts moving forward in life, maybe following her dad to London and starting new life there?
lol yeah sure

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that misunderstandings different from the norm are causing real progress between our MCs! I just hope it doesn't end right after they get together...

HOLYYYYYEEEE SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIEIEIEEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the overseas studying. So we get the subversion of the "losing heroines push the MC to chase her to the airport" scene soon, huh?

Dex-chan lover
talking butt.
V2RN7eA.png

why does it sound like is gonna end?
and the childhood friend is gonna win?

Dex-chan lover
Wait so this is ending? Dammit, but I'm glad she's finally going to win!

Users who are viewing this thread