Himekawa-san Seeks Out His Secrets - Ch. 4 - Secrets

Fed-Kun's army
This is a perfect ending for a prequel, introduction, or something along those lines. As an ending for the whole story? Not so much.
this story was pure build up but without a payoff. It literally ended right before the climax, the two characters confessing their love for each other and getting together.

What a way to ruin a perfectly nice little story. This will leave me worried the next time I see a work by the same author. Why should I invest my time in a story by an author who will just make a rushed and unsatisfying ending?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Why would anyone want to end anything like this? Disappointing doesn't even begin to cover it.
It's just a little oneshot meant to shore up interest for a full series :korone:
That’s it? Did it get axed? Was fun while it lasted 😔
N-No, again, it was a oneshot, all four chapters were released simultaneously

Dex-chan lover
What are the chances this can get serialized since it was 4 part oneshot? At least they have feelings for each albeit unaware of each others secrets. Hope this really isn't the end but thanks for translating another title from Hitotose Hirune sensei.

Fed-Kun's army
That’s it? Did it get axed? Was fun while it lasted 😔
Even if it got axe, all they needed to do was make him confess to her right after her confession and them getting together. That’s a way more satisfying ending which doesn’t even require more pages than we got.

Dex-chan lover
Wait NOOOOOOOOOOOO! That cant be it! I really wish this got into serialization please!

In any case, Thank you for the sl Teas-tl and Whats typesetting!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't realize it was a 4-part one shot. Should have read the description lol.

I liked the concept but I'm pretty confident they would have dragged it on as long as possible if they could. Disappointing that this was it but I doubt it would have been a great series.

Users who are viewing this thread