Himekawa-san Seeks Out His Secrets - Ch. 4 - Secrets

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I think the real issue here is that what should have been structured as a one-shot/limited series included a lot of ongoing-series elements, leading the reader to expect more that was never intended to be written. If the second and third chapters were less episodic I think this ending would feel like less of a rug pull.
No, I think the real issue is people treating this as if it's the final chapter of an actual full series instead of just the fourth part of a 50-page proof-of-concept oneshot, lol. If anything, I'd think that writing a satisfying ending to this would hurt its chances of being picked up.

Dex-chan lover
Surely this is just a pre-serialization in disguise and the author is experimenting huffs copium
Whatever, their work is actually good and I'm looking forward to their next work.
Hopefully this time it's gonna be a full fledged series.

The way it ended, it should be serialized...

First of all beautiful chapters...Was on edge that what intense moment between Himekawa and Kaginashi will come next and as expected Kaginashi loves Himekawa too...
That was such a sweet confession from Himekawa and Kaginashi would follow it and confess back to Himekawa, but author had to divert it away. which was sad.
Now if this is serialized in the future, i get it...its perfect for a prequel but if its not the inner romcom lover me would be crying when i visit the bookmark section...
Nonetheless really good read...

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh people are being babies in the comments, "the story is over for us, but it continues on for them" is a classic and amazing way to end any series. Especially if you end it on a happy and hopeful note.

Users who are viewing this thread