Himekishi ga Classmate! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I've seen some stupid chapters in my life, but this one ranks pretty high.

Fed-Kun's army
My hobby is enjoying shitty isekai and I’m enjoying this one too much

Dex-chan lover
So one of the students ended up with the ability to bring Earth weapons into reality? That would be scary as hell, depending on the level. Imagine a sword and sorcery world getting introduced to ballistic missiles and nukes...

o.o_derp_v2.png

Dex-chan lover
she's so gonna go all "kuh korose" in the next chapter before succumbing to pleasure 😏

Dex-chan lover
As stupid as that was... it was still pretty damn entertaining.

Group Leader
Who the hell gives someone a RPG and doesn't show them how to prime the grenade?

Who was she again? Can someone tell me which chapter she introduced or give me a short explanation? Its hard to remember when its been months since last update and also character is a side character I guess so not much of a screen time?

Double-page supporter
@Agyl she's one of the princess' knights who was charge of protecting said princess. Can't remember the exact ch. she was introduced but she was in charge of the bait carriage when the princess went to a tower that would increase her power. After the slaves won and tied her up, what happened to her kinda became a mystery.

I almost lost my shit on pg .9, who knew Antioch existed in that world, lol, but a lot of backstory got skipped here(or will be explained next chap.)

basically what happened in the wn is after failing to protect the princess Slavemancer here gave her her first orgasm without enslaving her and awoken her lust. she returned disgraced and swore revenge but she couldn't forget the sensation of her orgasm and has been masturbating everyday thinking she's been cursed. along comes a disguised human from the demon side and offers her the power to exact her revenge on the Slavemancer and lift the "curse" he placed on her....

PoH

It's time for some M knight "Please just kill me" girl.

Supporter
Uhh why didn't you kill her? She was clearly trying to turn you into swiss cheese.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember her. Or most of anything. Oh the problems of manga...

Users who are viewing this thread