Himekishi ga Classmate! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
kinda lost what was going on in this chapter at all another battle out of nowhere and who was this chick?

Fed-Kun's army
"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade, that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin...And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." - Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9–21

Double-page supporter
May I ask who the fuck fires a SCAR while gripping the FUCKING MAGAZINE or STOCK

Dex-chan lover
My hobby is enjoying shitty isekai and I’m enjoying this one too much
Yeah you shouldnt take this seriously and treat it like an acidental comedy, its so much better that way

Users who are viewing this thread