Himenospia

Contributor
@Tokimedotozu - You have to save the link to the mega site and check yourself once in a while. Sometimes i post here too when a new chapter is released.

Contributor
@Blue-Plum - You are welcome. <3

@ishtarclover - MD mods remove the chapters because 4 trolls Q_Q about the memes at the end of each chapter (this is also the reason why i do not donate anymore to this aggregator, i do not like censorship based on a logic like this, 4 idiots do not have any rights to decide for everyone what we can or not see).

Fed-Kun's army
That's surprisingly good. I was expecting it to be something really trashy, well, it kind of is, but the psychological side of it and the story are really good.

But the constant comparison between wasps and bees is very annoying, they have nothing in common.

Well, I reached the last chapter published to this day (36) and wow, way too many plot twits...... way too many... It reaches a point where almost every two or so chapters there is a new one.

Fed-Kun's army
@asaramrahim i guess you found them by now but for anyone else they can get them by web searching 'himenospia manga' and trying the aggregators until one actually has them. you'll probably get a working one from the first page of results.

The story is very derivative of Arachnid from the same author so I can't help but view everything in comparison to that and not enjoy the characters as much. Still looking foward to
Nagisa's WWII backstory that parallels the deliberate nuking of Japan in Arachnid.

Users who are viewing this thread