Himitsu no Akuma-chan

Ok, all files are complete (despite by internet issues) but I have and issue with the volume numbering. So I am re reading to get the volumes and chapter names. maybe up in a day. but enjoy otherwise.

Contributor
MAL says there are 24 chapters? Are there some untranslated extra chapters or mal is wrong?

Aggregator gang
Monkey123 I fail to see the problem. Anyway, guys liking traps is more bisexual than pure gay, many of guys love them for girlish "part", and they wouldn't be into real masculine man.

Monkey123 is obviously struggling with his own sexual identity as most mature adults who've come to terms with themselves wouldn't really care enough to post such drivel. Women and girly boys are both f'n hot.

Double-page supporter
@Insignificant
Still gay because they have to deal with a dick being there instead of a vagina.
they wouldn't be into real masculine man.
Well some guys are into otters and aren't into bears. I do agree with the overall point though, chasers and prison gays are disgusting.
@MagnificentErgo
What Monkey123 typed is technically true. you can't just use your ignorance to blind you from the hidden dick and youll have to be aware at some point that the guys a CD.

The trap thing is pretty cut and dry. Its gay and feeling arousal from a CD just means you like panty dick.

@ganggangnigga Lol, dude, you're endorsing a troll who posts the same thing in multiple manga comment sections. My point being, if you have to post like that to express your disapproval (and spamming it in that fashion is clearly meant to be derogatory, of course it's gay), you're either struggling with your sexuality by lashing out, or you're some kind of autist. I felt I was pretty obvious about my own inclinations, dick or no dick.

Aggregator gang
@ganggangnigga
Still gay because they have to deal with a dick being there instead of a vagina.
I fucking love people who just see black and white. It's Bi bro, bi. At the best it's gay, if you're into dicks only. Traps is universal thing.

Double-page supporter
@Insignificant
yeah bi includes smoking dicks too.
its simple without insecurities and biases
straight = "I only like the opposite genitalia"
Bisexual = "I like both genitalia"
Gay/lesbian = "I only like the same genitalia"
Bisexuality means you're into dicks too again. its not complicated.

There's some made up term to describe what you gentlemen are talking about. I'm not particularly fond of gender studies related branch of sexology, but it works quite well, if you're in desperate need for labels.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/himitsu-no-akuma-chan/

I liked it when it was being scanlated years ago, I liked it when I reread it the week before I wrote this. It's funny, perverted, and damn does it make you wonder what "attractive" really means.

Que ótima obra, muito divertido e sexy, vale a pena ver cada capítulo sem dúvidas. Obrigado a tradutora ou tradutor para português.

Users who are viewing this thread