Himitsu no Akuma-chan

This manga made my blood pressure spike. Mc is just a homophobic indecisive awkward shithead. You can cut out all the supernatural stuffs and the manga won't get any more or less uninteresting. It gets progressively worse into the later chapters until the end, with literally no character progress. So disappointing. Don't expect any fluffy moment between the main couple because you will only be injected with a large doze of anger.

Worth the read, funny, cute and it doesn't goes on and on with a hundred chapters of boredom like most of the things I've read in this genre.

Fed-Kun's army
It took a couple of hours just to finish. Anyway, the dude made me angry so many times (sigh)..... but at least there were other things that made this fun.

Really like this manga. 9/10.Why 9 and not 10,because its soo good, that it will be god tier if it would be yaoi and not ecchi. Kogure is just too kawaii. But ecchi here is soo weak, it doesnt express her all cuteness. Romance was really good too, poor guy denied kawaii Kogure, but in the end he give up and accept her. Read it in one go, that is rear to me. Like i sayd, really like it, can put it proudly in same first place as Prunus Girl(though it dont have ecchi, soo shame).
Always warm my heart when i read good romance shounen ai with happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread