Himitsu no Reptiles - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Species #12 - Absolutely No Drunk Sexual Harrassment

Group Leader
Slavery with extra steps. Btw the particular brand of haichuu Naga is drinking is only 3%...

Dex-chan lover
welp, someone just won the most annoying character in the series

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Talk about annoying and a vile piece of shit. Seriously. Get rid of this shit character.

I fucking detest and HATE these type of characters. It's disgusting.

Double-page supporter
wow what a coincidence, just as a was taking a break from cleaning my turtle's tank i checked mangadex and there's a new chapter about turtles <3 the japanese tank standards are still way too small but this chapter still makes me very happy :')

.....is what i would say if it wasn't ruined by kawagawa being a disgusting horrible person again 😐

Ok.We've had enough of the shitty and annoying no morals lesbian.Stop IT NOW and focus on the main romance.

Dex-chan lover
@Vextheweeb The MC dude should never invite Kawagawa again to his home, or let her in if she appears uninvited. She's a person with no morals whatsoever. If the worst comes to the worst, Naga might start to avoid Iruka as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Arnytas @Campi_the_Bat @Kaarme @Crookshanks @Vextheweeb @ElBichoRaro @Xxjuggernaut @flxsemi
The raging lesbian sexual predator shtick got to be one of the most irritating things authors keep cramming in their manga's. Author: "It's okay!, they're both girls! so that molester/rapist behavior that would totally not get a pass for guys is okay since she is a girl and it's hot!" and "groping someone tits without consent isn't raping so it's okay to sexual assault someone". And finally "Don't worry! isn't hilarious that she can sexual assault other females and it can be laughed/blushed off without having any real consequences". This raging lesbian sexual predator shtick ruins wholesome stories like this as it would if it was a guy doing it.... If I wanted to see this type of shitty ass character, I would be reading hentia. Get this shit out of here.

Dex-chan lover
So she's not only an annoying, stalker-type, self-imposing twat, she's also rapey? Yeah fuck that character, if she never shows up in this series again it'd be a boon.

Users who are viewing this thread