Himitsu no Reptiles - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Species #12 - Absolutely No Drunk Sexual Harrassment

Group Leader
@Narf @Arnytas @Campi_the_Bat @Kaarme @Crookshanks @Vextheweeb @ElBichoRaro @Xxjuggernaut @flxsemi @_thestranger_

This trope is annoying and I caulk it up to the author being a hentai writer and not fully separately those two worlds. This is an ecchi manga, and a super ecchi chapter is coming soon (with no assault forcing that).

For the rest of volume 2, Kawagawa only makes minor appearances and doesn't do too much. You may have noticed that she is the turtle character, so she is sort of the main cast member that is involved with turtle centric chapters. In volume 3, there is only one chapter with her in it, and she just stands around and listens to the reptile explanation while asking questions.
We will also be having some loli's coming in future chapters, and more (not exactly consensual assault) towards Iruka (but he is an M and is totally into it) so take that as you will.

The romance between characters officially starts to blossom at the end of this volume.

Dex-chan lover
Man I wonder if I can keep readers in an aquarium. Those are such interesting critters!

@Kaarme I've honestly had enough.I can imagine horny people would see this as an absolute win but this is just pure molesting and taking advantage of a drunk person.She should be arrested.

Dex-chan lover
@Narf @Arnytas @Campi_the_Bat @Kaarme @Crookshanks @Vextheweeb @ElBichoRaro @Xxjuggernaut @flxsemi@nanoyachan
Thanks for being informative. I have dropped manga in the past because of the whole creepy queer sexual predator trope and I was close to dropping this mange the very first time Kawagawa was introduce because you have Kawagawa sexual assaulting the FMC and FMC is literally begging for help from the MC but the MC is like "sorry, but my pee pee is very hard from watching this so I can't do anything". All that was suppose to be very funny to us according to the author.... I didn't drop it in the end because I found this manga interesting and somewhat wholesome and I had some hope that Kawagawa wouldn't show up much because she was a side character. I'm glad to hear that we won't see her as much in the future and molest the FMC with impunity because if didn't know that, I would have dropped this thinking this stupid trope would just keep going on forever.

Contributor
"Goodness did you really read all of this? Total M."

feelingsoattackedrightnow.jpg

@nanoyachan
There isn't any more cringe lesbian behavior when she does pop up.

That's just it, though: this isn't "lesbian" behaviour, it's rapist behaviour. The particular trope to which I was initially referring is the "token gay" whose rampant, predatory sexuality makes them a lingering threat to the upstanding heterosexuals around them. It's barefaced homophobia that's irritatingly common in the manga industry. I'm glad to hear that Kawagawa becomes a non-entity moving forward, less because I'd have dropped the series otherwise (were I so scrupulous I'd hardly have anything to read) than because I'm otherwise enjoying it and now know it's uphill from here.

Fed-Kun's army
Who actually likes the rapist lesbian trope? Also, do not buy a sulcata tortoise. They get absolutely huge.

Another manga to the bin due to the lesbian shit propaganda in straight romance, not to mention she is a rapist.
Dropped.

What a fucking bitch.
I usually like punkish characters but this one is disgusting in everything she does or say.

@GekigamiXsin I don't intent to, but isn't weird? Every gay I met is a degenerate. I honestly could not care less, but wtf man, I remember bad times.

@lonefire @Lil_root
please don’t use this fictional character to validate your dislike for gays. I don’t like Kawagawa either but real life gays are real life people who also wants to not end up in prison, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread