Himitsu no Reptiles - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Species #15 - Wow This Story Is Sobering...

it's like I'm conditioned to thirst after this artist's character designs

Dex-chan lover
A warm-blooded mammal would be so much simpler. They are meant to live in a similar environment as the fellow-mammal humans and thus don't need all that jazz just to survive. Of course if you take some tiny critter, it will only live a few years, so there's that. But a dog or a cat would be around for many years.

Supporter
@moxnox yeah I don't think the reference of the top panel of page 11 was from a SFW source.

@Kaarme eh, depends. Small critters (which are going to be happier in tiny Japanese apartments than a dog or even a cat) require larger cages and a lot of upkeep too; daily cage cleanings, litter removal, etc. A reptile in a bio-active enclosure will produce much less waste, and looks nicer than a shaving-filled cage. They tolerate solitude better than small mammals too; it's generally recommended to get at least 2 guinea pigs, for example, if you get any at all.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, isn't that the character who lost an eye due to extreme idiocy?

Good to see she finally showed up in the present state of the story.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this is always so good! If only the artist made some hentai to enjoy.
I am familiar with Gujira's hentai already. But some people don't know what joking is, so I have to write this out.

Group Leader
@rxfan
I got you fam ✓
_inoke_the_shark_woman___oc_character_sheet__by_michiruyami_ddg8vuh-fullview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread