Himitsu no Reptiles

enjoyable read also this author has drawn/written hentai, i knew it looked so damn familiar

cough cough the boy who lost himself to drugs

It's hard to like a heroine who aggressively tries to make herself dislikable. Liking reptiles is one thing but being an adult and a bitch about dogs is straight up weird.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is the one who’s famous in making shota and garyu hentai

@anoman she has character development in Vol 1 and it is one of the best chapter(so far) the relationship of the ML and FL is a mutual one she teach him about reptiles he teach her about furry mammals.

Plus she has a good reason to be like that

Tbh my only complain is the lesbian character author should have done a gay character instead he’s good in making yaoi hentai anyway

Dex-chan lover
@OffYourTopic
I would argue that, as wholesome, informative and enjoyable that this manga is, this manga is ruin due to the raging lesbian sexual predator shtick. You got a female character who is running around just flat out sexual assaulting a other female character who clearly doesn't want it and feels uncomfortable and the author writes that off as comedic.... The author seems to think that that this creep can get a pass because she is girl and she's sexual assaulting a other girl. Other characters like MC also come off a incompetent, irresponsible and just flat out shitty because they just either stand around or do a half ass attempt in stopping the creepy molester lesbian. There's literally a scene where the FMC is getting sexual assaulted and is begging for help from the MC but the MC is like "sorry I getting turn on and my pee pee is hard so I just going to stand here and do noting and not even says stop". Shit like this should be kept in hentia/fan service shit...
The author and other authors that do this shit do a huge a disservice to their stories when they pull this shit.

The lesbian thing wasn't funny.That was straight up rape.Taking advantage of a drunk person is not funny.Write off the character or get the MC and FMC together.Seriously...

Dex-chan lover
@Vextheweeb
"But bro, it's okay because they're both girls and it's super hot!" and "ain't it hilarious that she can act like this with impunity"- thoughts of the author. Taking advantage of someone incapacitated is as rapey as it comes... The author must be tone
death sometimes because shit like this just takes this informative and wholesome story right into the dumpster.

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist changed for vol 7 and onwards? From the cover, the face changed so much that I couldnt believe its the same manga

@Nakanowatari I'll check my volumes later but I can't seem to find any artist change... still the same name on all the covers...

Users who are viewing this thread