Himouto! Umaru-chan

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga is something else. At the start I was thinking how old it would get just reading about a spoiled younger sibling, but I was pleasantly surprised how deep and heartwarming many of these chapters are. For those who are going the comment section before reading this series, this is a very good light hearted story, which makes you go on lots of nostalgic feels.
10/10 wish I could go back in time before I read this just so I could read it again.

Sweet Jesus. Amazing to see that Umaru is getting the well deserved attention again! Hallelujah!

I have to say that I hesitated reading this for some time, as I dislike stories about people who are perfect in public, but rotten in private life. Nothing could be further from the truth. Umaru is as endearing (although fairly selfish) as all the other characters in this. It's totally enjoyable and hilarious as well. I only started reading it recently, and I'm savouring it chapter by chapter. Thanks to the mangaka and the scanlators. Really nice! Oh...and the art is totally cute.

Holy crap, I totally forgot this manga existet until like 20 seconds ago... only to notice I'm some 30-ish chapters behind because I never actually followed it O.O

é foda ver que até em himouto umaru chan ta tendo a cegueira coletiva, e sim, eu estou falando da kirie

please keep scanlating this manga. i dont have money to buy the manga. i dont understand japanese too

Does anyone know where we can get some clean raws of these? At the very least I want to slowly trek through it while looking back and forth through my list of hiragana. I did it with Aho Girl and I can do it again. Anything's better than waiting forever for some other scanlator to pick it up

>Scanlation is dead
I’d do it myself but I know NO JAPANESE. So sadly I cannot. I love Umaru and I hope somebody picks it back up someday and finishes the translation. Lest we get another Centaur no Nayami where its better to just buy the official release because its so far ahead of the dead scanlation

Users who are viewing this thread