Hina-chan & The Walking ATM - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki
>loli at school, other lolis bully her for not being prostitute
>loli yearns to become prostitute so she can hang with the 'cool' lolis
>MC encounters wild loli, makes prostitution deal
>loli shows pics of MC to other lolis, becomes cool
>HOWEVER, loli knows deep in her heart that prostitution and treating ppl as sources of money is bad
>MC realizes he's so fucked up, tries to cut ties with loli
>months pass, page 1 begins
>loli finds MC
>hilarity ensues

Also I prob shouldn't be here, I just turned on the H toggle so I wouldn't miss the future Secret Gyaru x Shota Couple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
fuck imagine spending 1m yen ($9.8k USD) for a loli blowjob. I'd rather buy an XBOX X, build a $4000 PC and buy a $4000 motorcycle with more than $1200 left to buy me some stuff like onaholes, hoes and shit.

And now we have 10m yen holy shit I could build my own beach house or stay at a 3-4* hotel for 2 years. bye people.

Supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan
c23bda5810b1ce8ccdf40f595f4b59d1.jpg

Thanksss, now I can fap in peace :3

Dex-chan lover
So... I don't get it. I expected a plot. It seems like there is one. But I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
1. Why is there the past loli in the window behind then at the beginning
2. Loli's eyes fase to grey when she gets a flashback and upon exitting the flashback, this time Mc's eyes are grey so I'm assuming the loli being with the cool lolis in the first half is the loli's flashback and MC crying while fapping to loli is MC's flashback but then why is the part loli in the window at the beginning wears the clothes from the loli in MC's flashback rather than the loli's?
3. Also, what does "It's not "sudden"" even mean?

Users who are viewing this thread