Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Do I really need to buy a bra?

Dex-chan lover
It would be stupid to pay the full price if you can only pay half the price. Even Elon Musk tried all kinds of smear campaigns against Twitter, to lower its value, until his army of lawyers told him he should give up and cough up the ridiculous $43B. So, if Elon Musk, one the wealthiest people in the world, is looking for discounts, then surely anyone should be allowed to, without feeling any shame.

Contributor
Is Vol 2 the final one?

How many chaps do we have left?
Online raws are at ch. 16, so even if the last chapter hasn’t been posted yet we’re around halfway there.

To be specific, this ended partly because the magazine it is in (where Dragon Maid and Tsugumomo are published) is ending. All the other series moved to online publications.

Dex-chan lover
lol tbh other than sports bras i stopped wearing them after high school, not that i had a huge cup size to begin with (tho i wouldn't mind being fully flat either lol)

Tho tbh at that age i'd think a thick undershirt is enough, that's what i did when i was younger but even with her mom outta the picture you'd think there'd be some hand me down stuff that'd work , but it'd be sucky if bras aimed for middle schoolers were more expensive when you'd need like them daily/weekly and then an issue with teh size later

Contributor
If only Gerry was there to mentor (and finance) her
7d519402f695babd420b05dbb6325e8c.png

Contributor
To be specific, this ended partly because the magazine it is in (where Dragon Maid and Tsugumomo are published) is ending. All the other series moved to online publications.
No. Only 20/27 Monthly Action series were transferred to an online mag (and they were all to Web Action). This also ended. And the remaining 5, including The Maid Dragon Of Kobayashi-san, were transferred to Manga Action.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was sweet. It's nice seeing kids help each other out like this.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Daichi is a real one. It's one thing to buy sanitary napkins, but to help out with bras? He's a brah.

Contributor
No. Only 20/27 Monthly Action series were transferred to an online mag (and they were all to Web Action). This also ended. And the remaining 5, including The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-san, were transferred to Manga Action.
The other cancelled series had genderswapping

punisher-no-no-no-tanklorde.gif

Edit: okay I read the raws and honestly I’m okay with it ending

As far as I can tell the series is about a guy who just fucks his entire harem, including his young ward after he gets hit with the ol’ gender blender? Yeah this is just Interspecies Reviewers but with more steps

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have no problem with it, but I also like to point it out whenever it happens (because it happens a LOT).

Having a leek sticking out of a bag is just such an immediate shorthand for "just went grocery shopping". It's such a common thing. Again, no problem with it, just pointing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread