Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Do I really have to say what I want?

Double-page supporter
The magazine got axed and only the top two features got saved and moved. I mean, I'm glad there's more Tsugumomo in the pipeline, but i really wanted this to go on as well.
Sad to hear, but it's not like this one has some plot arc it has to rush to finish up. It's mostly just a series of encounters dealing with puberty. It can probably tie itself up about whenever it wants.

Dex-chan lover
There are plenty of people like her old man. I reckon the father could have been from a somewhat financially challenged family himself, so saving money is in his blood. Sometimes it reaches a sickly degree, but I don't think he's anywhere near that yet, considering he has no problems spending money for the kid's sake, even buying the wagyu steak to cheer her up. However, he clearly doesn't know exactly what she would need. Chances are his own family was one where the kids needed to be quite independent, so he's not used to interpreting Hina's needs without clear words. Too bad she can't talk to him, either.

Contributor
The magazine got axed and only the top two features got saved and moved. I mean, I'm glad there's more Tsugumomo in the pipeline, but i really wanted this to go on as well.
Literally only 2 series—this and 1 other—ended with the magazine. The other 25 were all transferred. What are you talking about?

Dex-chan lover
lol if anything even tho that hoodie might be shoujo leaning the boy might find it more interesting versus her acting all prim and proper

and nice to see that the dad isn't struggling to much, tho i can imagin ethings adding up at the end of the year

Users who are viewing this thread