Hina to Bambi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - First Date

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I can take this bros.
The purity just cleanses my soul.
b99c0afdc0becc5421ee790983d4e824.png

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEES!!!!! Finally! Get together already, goddammit!

I was smiles this entire chapter. Just a bit more and we're there, boys!

Dex-chan lover
If the pacing keeps up like this and it doesn't end up being too long, I think that this one will be good. I'm not sure of how many chapters there are, and I was kinda worried that it was going to get bogged down by some pointless shenanigans, but this chapter has alleviated that for me.

Supporter
If the pacing keeps up like this and it doesn't end up being too long, I think that this one will be good. I'm not sure of how many chapters there are, and I was kinda worried that it was going to get bogged down by some pointless shenanigans, but this chapter has alleviated that for me.
theres only 4 or 5 remaining lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. 4 chapters to go, wonder if it's got a proper end or if it got axed.
I feel as though they're making decent progress and coming to realize how they feel so I think we might actually get a proper ending... But part of me also feels that I'm counting chickens before they hatch by thinking that lol

Group Leader
Zomg squeeee. Yes, they are super dumb, but there is tangible progress.

Also, no need to take your scanslation down. You did a fine job, nothing to be ashamed of. Even if the other group starts posting again there are plenty of series with double translations. And since it's been over 3 months with no updates even while raws are available, we're outside the sniping window.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for picking this up!

Just a heads up though, pg 36 and 37 are a double-spread but they're uploaded as separate pages. Best-practice is to combine double-pages into a single page.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series, so I'm so bummed to know that it's half over already. Only 4 chapters left afaik

Also thanks so much for tl'ing this. I really want this last few chapters to get done without waiting months, because this series is so good.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I love this series, so I'm so bummed to know that it's half over already. Only 4 chapters left afaik

Also thanks so much for tl'ing this. I really want this last few chapters to get done without waiting months, because this series is so good.
No worries about the release dates. It'll be years instead of months

Users who are viewing this thread