Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 97 - SUPER SUGEE FESTIVAL

They a 100% just made him a religious figure and probably doomed alot

Group Leader
Glorious chapter, but it kind of feels like the series is coming to an end... If we get hit with another timeskip I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

Group Leader
Damn Hina lookin real fine this chapter.

This manga never fails to make me laugh. Will be sad when it finally ends.

Dex-chan lover
@ara_ara
If you remember the future info-dump from like 20 chapters ago, not only does he know about the espers he knows that he's the one directly responsible for creating them. But after being told all of that he still says fuck it I want Rocksion anyway.

So if the future (has / will be) changed...

... will Hina, Anzu and Mao, disappear?

Nobody thought about this right?

Dex-chan lover
Man why did they have to do all this to satisfy some manchilds dream honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
Hina's comment on AB Normal Play, did that mean Hina's open to that fetishism?

Well then, shame that this is about to end. But rereading this would always be worth it. Roughly 28+ pages per chapter (with the occasional 10 pages chapters and extras) is good enough to spent a day or two of reading anyways.

Oh look, pretty much everyone is here! And holy damn, forget about pissing your pants indeed.

Banned
Yeah, Glasses Mao looks cute as fuck with those round frames... but that braid on one side has to go. Braid at the back, or symmetrical on all sides, or don't bother. Lopsided hairstyles look horrible.
Oh... and Sayo's expression at being "parted" was just too fuckin gold.

@Pen3 : Preach it! Glasses = Best. Still ought to fix the hairstyle though.

@leusee : Because the only other option is killing him... probably. That said, if the girls just launched him into orbit and left him there, nobody would question it.

@JakkRo : Nope. We're not running on Back to the Future rules here. They've already changed the future in some ways and nobody has disappeared yet.

Aggregator gang
Previous comment is the biggest pleb I've ever read, side braid is for goddesses

Users who are viewing this thread