Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 98 - Good Job Everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Been a long while since I last saw Ikaruga.
And then it turns out she's the actual reason for their dystopian future. (Just kidding, but who knows...?)

I thought it was "otsukare"

There is no standard set of rules when romanizing japanese words, even tho there are a lot of different systems.

The one converting つ into tsu is the more popular one. But those don't really show how the japanese people think when they themeselves are romanizing their script.

Supporter
Page 26, that cabaret girl on the right is getting a lot of attention from those 3 high school boys, lol.

I know this series is ending soon, but something seemed pretty off about this chapter; many of the people at the celebration were so subdued and lacking expression or interaction. Is the author ending the series by choice, or was there a negative incentive?

That "continued next time" was very important.

This chapter itself really was looking like a finale. Think about my apprehension.

The next couple chapters to the end will set something about hitomi and nitta?

Btw, i have the feeling that most of side characters already had their last appearance.

Aggregator gang
That settles it, I'm gonna look up their idol band merch now.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-06-01/hinamatsuri-manga-listed-as-ending-serialization-on-july-15/.160113

Noo... why.

... I wonder if the author evet included the events between that "3-year timeskip", might stretch to some more chapters. And I also wonder if some studio is going go adapt for a season two, since season one covered roughly around 47 chapters (counting the skipped ones).

The author need to tie up some loose ends too. Like, how different would be the future? Will Atsushi be treated a god? Will Baldy be the superhuman his father dreamed to be? What would happen to Hitomi since that concert seemed to be a big success and what would happen to her relationship with good ol' Nitta? And would Nitta 5.0 become self-aware and suddenly wake up, starting up another story? Who knows?

... I want more, but the whole manga is good for a good reread session in the future, sweet juicy 28~40+ pages per chapter, with extras.

Banned
That woman really wanted to get married and start pumping out kids, even back then. Heh...

Oh well... Mao fixed her hair but also removed her glasses. Shame. Guess we'll never get to see Glasses Mao without messed up hair. =(

Group Leader
It is all started because of a misunderstanding and a god damn fasting arc with the ring

Dex-chan lover
Shota touching some boo-tay. 👗👗👗
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread