Hinekure Chaser

Dodacie resztę rozdziałów?? Bardzo mi się spodobała tą manga więc mam nadzieję, że dodacie resztę...

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MANGA NOOOOW 🥳🥳🥰🥰♥️♥️ Gosh! To Sensei of this manga series, thank you for producing a masterpiece 🤗🔥 How I wish Hozumi and Yamato stories keep going until they both grad from college teeheehee. The plot twist caught me off guard, neger thought came this far eheheh. Anyways, looking forward to your others series Sensei ♥️. Gonna read this manga again and again!!

I love this so much I wish there was a continuation till they become adults both living together. It was so amazing this story, thanks for translating 💚💜💚💜

If after some chapter your wondering if you should coutinue it or not

Continue.

It's a good story 😄

Fed-Kun's army
@Aphrodite I get you. I kinda want to re-read from the beginning, but I hesitate to do so. It is fun to read for sure, but it is not all fluff and cuteness. Many many parts of the story will leave you frustrated, but continue to read on and you will be rewarded.

It's nice to see a yaoi where one of the main characters is autistic

The Cover always put me off, but I'm glad to have read it anyways! Great story, great art.
I'm so curious about their future!

Gosh! This is my third re-reading this manga, it was unexpected there’s addtional 2 chapter uploaded ♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥 cause it was written “completed” now I want the coninuatiooooon more 😭😭😭🥳🥳🥳. Please keep uploading! 🤗 we’ll be patiently waiting for Hozumi and Yamato continuation ♥️♥️🥰🥰

Contributor
This went from "too sketchy, fast, and messed up", to "about right", to "too much generic drawn-out drama ploys, too little romance" over time for me. I haven't read it all, so there may be more. =w=;

Users who are viewing this thread