Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 103

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the upload, and thank you for uploading chapters after 6 months of nothing from the other scanlator. 🙏
I don't know why they jumped to 104 and skipped 103, but I appreciate you coming back to upload this one.

xKs

Group Leader
Thank you so much for this, syakee!
I apologize for the awkward gap in chapers. When I decided to pick up the title I saw that Dynasty had up to 103 and was stagnant for a while. I came to the Dex and saw the snafu of 101 - 103 being taken down but also saw someone picked it up to make up for it. I was getting anxious about getting people caught up on the series because I like reading discussions on it and decided if I picked it up it would be after the whole body swap arc. I figured syakee was probably already in the middle of 103 so picking up right after felt like a good spot. Tbh, I prepped chapter 3 up the other day in case I had to go back and fill the gap. But I had faith syakee was on it already. I hope I am not stepping on any toes here as that is not my intention at all!

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Thanks for coming back to fill the gap nonetheless and for your other chapters too :bocchiwave:

Users who are viewing this thread