Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
Yup. This one down for it.
This does not look like the old Hino-san manga I love to read anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks I hate it. A new character meddling in the main couple to try and force a love triangle will never not be annoying.
Why couldn't this new Omichi lolicon thing have been independent from the main two? Then there would have been no issue with it.

Dex-chan lover
My brothers in christ wanted progression and when they're given something who is gonna make things progress, they complain. You know that some kind of dramas was needed to make things going forward.

Dex-chan lover
Yes cuz at the very least those two were the same age
Imagine this, an underage kid who have feeling for another kid, you still follow me there ? alright, now what if they didnt
think about have sex and shit until like years later. Must be only in fiction and really not any way a super common and happen all over the world at all, nope.

Dex-chan lover
damn people really try to excuse a highschooler going for a gradeschooler huh? yucks

sad the manga is going in this direction

Dex-chan lover
It is okay. It doesn't need excuses. There is literally nothing wrong with manga featuring loli age-gap romances.
That would be true if we knew that it is something like a 2 to 3 year gap. But judging solely based off character design it's seems more like a 5 to 6 year gap which while not legally a problem still is not very socially acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
That would be true if we knew that it is something like a 2 to 3 year gap. But judging solely based off character design it's seems more like a 5 to 6 year gap which while not legally a problem still is not very socially acceptable.
It shouldn't be illegal regardless of the age gap. It could be significantly more than 5 years and still be fine. It's fiction.
Frankly it doesn't need to be widely "socially acceptable" either.

why does this random child storyline keep going? shes like five years old; she's a toddler. stop it, please we don't need this whyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread