Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
sad to see it end, this manga has been apart of me for basically 2 years now, definitely one of my favorite yuri mangas (even with some of the obvious cons within it) I think it would be cute if a sequel taking place when they're both adults would happen. Like just regular teasing, except they both have jobs now. Yay

Dex-chan lover
And another one of my feel-good respites (from Lonely Girl ni Sakaraenai to Himawari-san) ended….

It ended very nicely though. Hearing Hino reassuring Koguma like that was very soothing, and the title drop was just necessary at this point.

Thank you for all the groups in the hodgepodge for bringing this work here!

Also very cool drawing in the notes page!

Fed-Kun's army
This was a ride, been reading this since 2020, feels kinda sad now that its over....i really liked this series a lot, and its comedic moments. Well, on to the next one

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for finishing the translations! It's been enjoyable to see how this series ends.

W manga, W author, W translator, W for eveyone. such a goated manga. kinda sad that it ended, but im happy that i can experience this whole journey

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation and getting us to the ending!

A shame that it ends here and doesn't explore more into struggles and antics during a relationship, but as they say, "all good things must come to an end".

Dex-chan lover
Alright everyone, it's been like 4 years since we started this ride, and now the last stop comes around... I guess I will get off the bus at this station, so yeah, see you somewhere on another bus! It's been an enjoyable ride! Thank you for the translations provided by multiple drivers! I hope you all is well!

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the first chapter when this came out. Feels like so long ago. It's time for another re-read of this, and thank you for finishing the translation!

Dex-chan lover
It's been a journey I'm glad and sad to see the ending of our yuri couple

Dex-chan lover
Thank you xKs and the others in the past who worked hard to translate this work! Sad to see it go, but I’ll definitely be looking forward to future projects from the author.

Reactions: xKs
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this awesome translation, xKs!
And y'all, that was a cute ride at the end. Glad that it ended where it ended instead of dragging it way beyond what was necessary. It's been fun!

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect the hook up to actually occur but good to see them at that stage. Perfect last words to end on too.

Supporter
Hino-san was what started me down the path to being the yuri obsessive I am now, and for that I thank you very muscles, Kinniku Tarou. And to all those who have translated Hino-san over the years, thank you very muscles also - I wouldn't be the same sad, tragic figure I am today without your dedication and drive.

For all the ups and downs, this story will always have a unique place in my heart, and it's really nice to see a happy end for this pair of silly arse lovers.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, sex.
OUxe0pA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread