Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I've seen enough hentai to slightly regret that didn't go to threesome.

Dex-chan lover
I think Hino is in her rights to do something with this childhood friend and Kogu have now right to be pissed, bcs Kogu in first place has been blabbing about her and Hino time spending and their doings, when Hino thinks about this time as about something intimate, only for her and Koguma, not some random (for Hino) strangers ears 🧐

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this 70-30 split for Hino where she loses sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God! :D What a showdown. Another ridiculous sex fiend appears :)

Dex-chan lover
That's the face of "You're only allowed to do those stuff to me!"

I just caught up to this manga in one sitting. i find it kinda interesting nobody in the comments ever seems to bring up how horrifically depressed hino is. as much as i enjoy the cute fluff/light sm shit this manga is mostly doing, the thing i'm really interested in seeing is hino eventually starting to be genuinely emotive, maybe even cry, and hopefully start to be an actually happy person thanks to koguma's friendship/girlfriendship.

@knight_evangel i mean, she's very unemotive, doesn't think highly of herself, mostly avoids people, seems to be tired a lot, skips out on responsibility (going to class)... these are all signs of depression. she does not seem like a happy character at all to me.

Users who are viewing this thread