Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 5 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
After eight mint chocolate thins are a big christmas favorite of mine. You pretty much have to take the box away from me cause I'll eat them all. That stuff is freaking crack to me.

the ending actually made me laugh lmaoo

anyways mint chocolate chip is a god-tier flavor

Fed-Kun's army
LOL even if you want Koko to repay you Hinosan, that amount of ice cream on you cheek is Overkill.... wholesome.

@Ninjadoparana I wonder how much of that is Mandela Effect rather than just pop culture warping the line. Vader says "No, I am your father!" in a fairly aggressive tone, while all mentions I heard nearly 15 years later as a young kid were just "Luke, I am your father" in a monotone Vader-impersonation, like something a bunch of kids and teens would repeat ad nauseum in their post-movie hype.

Group Leader
Koguma feels sympathetic about a place called "bear cub"? I feel like there's a joke in here somewhere...

To be fair, mint flavored things do taste like toothpaste most of the time, you gotta search well to find the good stuff.

@chinskiebajki
The original name is "Koguma no ice", so it's not much of a joke it's just her name.

Dex-chan lover
Finally an outside school setting, and that "cream on your face" trope would never get old..

Aggregator gang
Mint chocolate chip? I see that she is a gentlewoman of refined taste.

Users who are viewing this thread