Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 6 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ? I didn't see that coming, like damn really? Moist panties and licking her sweat?

Things have been getting really, really gay lately, i thought this was just bait but is something actually gonna happen? Hino seems to be on the cusp of realizing shes gay it seems.

For a second i thought she was asking her to pee on her.

Supporter
This is a bit hackneyed, but.... so leeeeewd.....

I know Koguma is canonically oblivious about anything involving Hino, but she hardly resisted at all before letting her /lick and kiss her neck/. And (apparently) got visibly hot under the collar (yeah, let's call it that). What will it take for her to a) realise Hino has it baaad for her, and b) that she (Koguma) is totally down with that idea?

Not that I mind being along for the ride, of course....

Aggregator gang
a surprising source for electrolytes, to be sure, but a welcome one

Dex-chan lover
Dang, these two have gotten out of control these last few chapters 😳This is getting into lewd territory fast !

BRO?????? AYO?? I WAS ALREADY PSYCHED OUT ABOUT THE FIRST PART AND THEN THE LAST TWO PAGES HIT ME LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN

One these days they gonna be ending up having sex back there instead of just trying get her go to class at this rate. I guess least we do know she is sexually aware and no just totally clueless since she knew what it looked like was happening in her panties.

At this point both of them are just in denial, as long Hino comes with any bullshit excuse she will do anything.

It will escalate until someone confess, then they will slowy start over because there is no more bullshit and it will be embarassing.

Users who are viewing this thread