Hinomaru Zumou

@jojoba20 You can find all of the series on Mangakakalot, and the final epilogue chapter is available on Manga Plus. The downside is that most uploads of the manga plus era chapters are horrendously cropped. I've been trying to reupload fixed versions of the chapters with better cropping, but MangaDex is being fuckey and isn't accepting the upload.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Cybersaur we're not accepting your uploads because you're trying to upload the official english version...

Contributor
@Cybersaur we're not accepting your uploads because you're trying to upload the official english version...
Might as well ask because it’s been a while and some parts of M+ have changed, and I was curious about the policy.

A couple months back, M+ changed their uploads so that for series licensed by other publishers, once it’s completed you can only read the first couple of chapters. This isn’t usually an issue for series like, say, Dr. Stone (in the Shonen Jump vault now) or Summer Time Rendering (Udon has it, albeit physical only and not including the spinoff), but both Hinomaru and Renaissance David were only partially translated by M+ and now the chapters they had are inaccessible. Does the rule still apply then?

Hey folks, just trying my luck here, if anyone has the epilogue chapter please dm me/link it here.
It’s no longer on M+ or anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread