Hira yakunin yatte 1500-nen, maou no chikara de daijin ni sa re chaimashita

Dex-chan lover
wait the sec... why did the related main story changes?.. i am 100% sure that the related main story is "Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita" like a few 4 months ago...

Fed-Kun's army
Beelzebub thinks it was embarrassing that the Ministry saw how her parents were, just imagine if they ever met Azusa. Oh I want to see that so badly! Azusa and her family would have a field day... I dont know if Beezebub could survive her embarrassment!

This spin off ended in September 2020, still Pub Status: Ongoing
From the Raw link page
『ヒラ役人やって1500年、魔王の力で大臣にされちゃいました』コミックス第3巻(完)
the last (完) mean Completed.
If someone interested, there is another spin off: https://www.ganganonline.com/contents/reddragon/

Group Leader
Yen On got the light novel rights, the first volume comes out on the 30th.

Thanks to the translators for the first 3 chapters! I like this series so much I would keep reading this spin-off even if it's really boring hehe, but with how it's developing I see it as rather unlikely that someone will pick this up again.

There is a couple of things I like: it actually feels like Beelzie's character is growing in a way that makes sense. Secondly despite how low effort the art is, the faces often are quite cute and Beelzy is always nice to look at. Well I guess that was more one and a half good things...

Unfortunately though this series seems totally aimless so far, I can't even call it slice of life because that would indicate that someone crafted something that serves you a slice. In your first crucial chapters it dedicates a whole one on meeting her demon parents who are designed as just looking like generic human farmers who most likely are throwaway characters that will not be recurring. The chapter before that is just her doing her job with nothing deviating from that, thanks for that work report I guess. The first chapter was okay, a bit lazy that her costume came together just like that, but at least her smile in the mirror was sugoi kawaii!

Edit: Silly me, this has an english publication, I can just buy this crap and I will!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread