Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Ch. 45 - Approaching Darkness

Holy jesus, the amount of story they just tore through in flashbacks and narration boxes alone. Some really cool moments, too, totally skipped over. This isn't facing the axe, is it?

They really deserve to die... with an overwhelming enemy approaching, the "humans" put their elite trainees (that are much weaker than the enemy) to do desk jobs instead of keep training (only).

In this situation, this kind of job should be done by civilians. And their soldier should be training like crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad MC secret has been revealed to those considered as his trusted.
And the experience from his previous life brings more efficiencies before the event jumping to climax...
Though, i hope he is smart enough that doing such things, changes the future as well in an indeterminate one, thus, he needs to triple his effort to make such preparations to the worst he experience in his previous life....

Double-page supporter
Oh John please do not get soft bc of what is happening bc butterfly effect!!

Fed-Kun's army
I really like that he's not keeping everything secret and just telling people it's his second life.

Fed-Kun's army
Some crazy technogical resurrection process is going on at the demon lord castle. Why a white butterfly?

lmao, the disrespect for the middle demon on the last page. She's so short, and the mangaka didn't even put more of her in the frame to make her equal height with the other two. For some reason, that's just fucking funny to me.

"I feel like I can protect what's dear to me"
Uhh yeah about that, here's a threat to those dear to you and what you love

Users who are viewing this thread