Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Ch. 45 - Approaching Darkness

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I feel about the MC revealing his past life to pretty much everyone he knows (and some strangers) and everyone just believing him (including some strangers in high positions of power). It sounds completely insane to anyone that wasn't involved and with no precedent of it happening ever before I don't see why anyone would believe him (or aste time following his instructions) until at least the first attack. So far the ones who believed him either got proof, benefited from his knowledge, or were is straight up parents (it's their job to belive their kids delusions). I guess it's possible he did one of those things, but there's no mention of it. As is it feels like he just told everyone he met and they insantly believed him. Its also really cheap to have done all that off screen, so the author didn't have to deal with explaining why they believed him or showing them surprised. This chapter pretty much sums up why I don't like time skips. Not only did everyone learn the impossible to believe truth off screen, but he also found and convinced author person important to fighting off the demon kings army in the future (and that fight and journey sounded interesting). It just comes off feeling so cheap when they talk about cool and important stuff like that after the fact and in passing at that (and realistically why would someone bring that up in conversation months after its happen? She CONSTANTLY is around one of the people involved everyday and runs into the other one at least occasionally, and she's only asking either of them about that NOW?!) I hate forced exposition. Why does this feel like a last chapter? Why do I want this to be the last chapter?

Dex-chan lover
i was thinking that these kids are probably gonna die. But then i realized that there's no "Tragedy" tag. So things probably gonna be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread