Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Ch. 47 - The Demon's Smile

Dex-chan lover
The story so far is putting like Farena is evil or something but from what I see Jonh is just too stupid to use her correctly.

Group Leader
Beware of the laughing loli with the cannon between her legs.

rip surt that was one of the bosses from the demon army, even when john was at full power on his previous life, he would have 0 chance of winning, that is the type of monster that only the heroes can beat, to me, its ok that he panicked @Speak_Evil

Double-page supporter
At first glance one would judge Bullbach having the pervy face as he is in the position he could see her body parts but nope he is pervy because of the weapon.

Dex-chan lover
He seems awfully panicky for someone who lived a life of war already.

Dex-chan lover
@Bootybug I'd say it's a combination of peace dulling him to things, plus the uniforms immediately making him think of all his friends who followed him here because of him. And he doesn't know yet if any of them are in that pile of bodies but he's assuming they could be.

And that's why you can never lower your guard when there's an enemy, specially when you don't know when they may attack. Relying too much on future knowledge is bad... o3o

@Speak_Evil @Bootybug
But bruh, having them pop up just when he finally thought things would be ok, and then seeing a bunch of dead bodies that may or may not have his bros in their midst, all the while having the extra factor of due to thinking it would go like the future and no enemies should come for a while it should be safe?

If he didn't panic I would be more suprised, like, dear lord, if that isn't a panic inducing chaos, I dunno what is

Users who are viewing this thread