Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Confession

Contributor
Not blaming LHT, but this chapter really should have been part of the last one.

Dex-chan lover
CHANGE THE FUTURE

latest

Dex-chan lover
such amazing level of bro-ness! 'tis rare to see this level of bro-ness recently

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit what's with the surprising amount of new translated chapters? I'm not complaining or anything xD just surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll act like the ambiguous sexual tension between these two is a new thing, but go back and read chapters 5-6, and particularly chapter 11. It' s pretty much there from the start, and even Kelkero's sister kind of assumes as well, bidding John to "take care of her brother". Even then, Kelkero gets embarassed rather than refute it. Yeah, I'm nearly positive they're an item.

Dex-chan lover
The psycho lolis and gay undertones are the main reasons why I read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Page 2-5 are sooooo gay. I love it.
Ya'll act like the ambiguous sexual tension between these two is a new thing, but go back and read chapters 5-6, and particularly chapter 11. It' s pretty much there from the start, and even Kelkero's sister kind of assumes as well, bidding John to "take care of her brother". Even then, Kelkero gets embarassed rather than refute it. Yeah, I'm nearly positive they're an item.
It's been some time since I last read this so I don't remember much, but hell yes. God bless. Let's just say these two become more "official" (or gayer) with this chapter.
The psycho lolis and gay undertones are the main reasons why I read this manga.
Seconded. I love gay, but I sure didn't expect it when I read this...no regrets, though. It became even better!

Users who are viewing this thread