Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Limit Off

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if Farenna is actually something bad or not here... she does seen kinda weird with the whole "eating of souls" thing but she does seen to like Jonh and want to be with him...

love me some of that black energy cloak or whatever
latest

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat he is an edgelord, PTSD tend to make make people edgy. More extreme it is the more edgy it gets.

Double-page supporter
@xxrxx Thank you!
Thank you so much!
I'm serious! 😅
Thank you for not mentioning nanatsu no taizai, on the team's website, among the comments, there are those who shouted plagiarism citing nanatsu no taizai.
I hope that those who shouted in plagiarism look at your comment and realize the bullshit he has written.

Now THIS is how you do an edgy transformation. Not like that other isekai manga where the author's idea of edgy transformation is adding a fucking horn and bat wings and call the form "black joker" lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu ... I know exactly which Manga you mean and I grimaced so hard when that happened :/

His posture on page 21 looks a bit too feminine, and this chapter reminds me of some creepy garfield fanart (John sounds like Jon).

Double-page supporter
Whoa, look out now! He's taken on his edgy, black fallen angel form. Unseal the first limiter. Open your third eye. Unleash your chakras! LMAO

Gotta love when jp authors do this cheesy shit.

The transformation and build up was nice. But did he have to turn into a girl? No, i mean a woman.

STOP USING THE GODDAM SWORD
AND THE BITCH SHOULD DIE HER JOB DOESN'T EVEN WORK OUT IF U THINK ABOUT IT

Users who are viewing this thread