Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru

Fed-Kun's army
@konzolmester
well there is a growth theory out in our world that says that growth state of a body is heavily influencing our thought process or in different words the problem that adolescent boys and girls will always act and cause trouble like adolescents no matter their knowledge or personality for eg rebell against parental and or institutional controll.

also the mc wasnt that grown up
out of trauma he experienced before turning adult he focused everything on war and fighting but lacked anything beside that including emotional growth and broad experiences
his body may have had a higher age but his spirit was still underage at the time of death
as for that war makes you grow up fast or not at all that only applies when you have to think for yourself in between fights, something footsoldiers in a medival army are rarely even allowed to do

@Roadrunner9000 Yeah no. I've read a lot of other similar themed mangas and korean manwhas that portrayed the adult MC in a body of a child quite accurately.
What this manga does is just using the background story (that hes an adult war veteran ect) just so the kid version can "sometimes" be a smartass. (Might be appealing to young teens I imagine.)
But in practice it's just a smol kid in brain and body having a sweet disney like adventure. That's how I see it.
What I wanted is something completely different. This here is just a cute adventure story that I dropped after 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Why does every reincarnation mc that was an adult act like a child and cry about everything, it's annoying what's the point of him being an adult from the start even?

@Jenst so, you have to behave like an adult and creep the fuck up to every other child, and even your parents, this is not an reicarnation, this is a reborn, totaly different

@shacazador the only difference between reincarnation and rebirth is the body/life. He's still an adult that has experienced every aspect of war/cruelty of life and still cries and the sight of a demon, even that other kid (forgot his name) didn't cry and scream like MC did in the latest chapter. The MC is treating his little black haired ghost girl like some sort of evil existence but in reality is nothing more than trading his own life for power, there is no need to use it but he still chooses to abuse the power. This entire manga has become more dogshit with every chapter

"With all the memories of his adult years, the knowledge of many scientific breakthroughs during the war, and information of the upcoming great disaster all intact, John is determined to cultivate his potential efficiently and optimally to help change the future for the best." - He is barely making use of his "scientific breakthrough" knowledge and is completely useless without his ghost girl who he calls evil but is COMPLETELY RELIANT on!

Nah, I think they just rushed chapter 47...
The 1st dude was introduced as someone they're not ready to face, but the girl part just got skipped.

They skim thru the improvements by showing the tank girl and mentioned nothing else. Then doll demon shows up with no intro. Then mc panics with no additional explanation. All in all, rushed chapter. Hope they go back to explain later.

This needs higher rating, the spirit character (Farenna) is actually very interesting. I'm not a fan of childish OP loli so I hope it continues this way

Guys I need help looking for a manga I read a while ago that was very similar to this.

The Mc went on a rampage after he couldn’t protect the demon queen (his SO) and killed a bunch of soldiers before ultimately getting killed. He then went back in time and became a baby. He knew that the village would get destroyed on his 16th birthday or something like that and didn’t want his childhood friend, parents, and everyone in the village getting killed by demons so he trained and prevented that, killing who would’ve been the future demon king. The demon attacking wanted to use the village as a base of operations to attack some human kingdom but failed after the Mc killed him. The Mc persevered his body so that when soldiers came to check out what happened he could show them the body if they questioned him etc etc.
If someone know what I’m looking for, I would appreciate it

Strong suspicion on how this will end - the demon from the beginning is making him relive his life to show him despair by demonstrating that even if he knew what was coming, he would be powerless to stop it and everything would still happen the same way.

Are we supposed to believe this kid is mentally an adult? Because it sure doesn't seem like it...

eh wait what wouldn't it be useless to see a dream about ur past cause u know that already so its more like his future

Users who are viewing this thread