Hirano to Kagiura - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I think it would definitely serve the story better. …
Oh and fwiw
Sasaki is a switch, so he’s not “the seme”, at least.
That seems to be a recent awakening tho. Don’t think he’s gotten it yet.
but he does want it, and Miyano SAID he’s not “an uke“ (but then bottoms so he was always switchmode squad), and has imagined… things.
Matter of time...

Oh and fwiw
Sasaki is a switch, so he’s not “the seme”, at least.
That seems to be a recent awakening tho. Don’t think he’s gotten it yet.
but he does want it, and Miyano SAID he’s not “an uke“ (but then bottoms so he was always switchmode squad), and has imagined… things.
Matter of time...
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Or rather all I remembered was that they've both been flip-flopping over the topic and the last time I read it I was confused as to what conclusion either of them even came to.

Well, regardless, I moreso meant that on the surface level Sasaki is built like a pretty conventional 'seme' in that he's tall, handsome, flirty, cool, etc. - generally speaking more appealing to the female audience, and usually it's his type of character that gets the "I'm not gay btw!!" treatment rather than the smaller, shy, more effeminate 'uke'. Of course it's not so binary in ssmy (Miyano had the whole Bisexual Denial™ phase too, after all) and I trust sensei to clarify that ambiguity eventually. It just felt like an odd, kinda off-putting tropey moment when I first read it is all. Like, what do you mean you're not into guys when you're literally in love with one lol... Idk if there really are people like that in real life who only have one "exception" within the same gender but idk, it sounds like a silly explanation to me personally.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Or rather all I remembered was that they've both been flip-flopping over the topic and the last time I read it I was confused as to what conclusion either of them even came to.

Well, regardless, I moreso meant that on the surface level Sasaki is built like a pretty conventional 'seme' in that he's tall, handsome, flirty, cool, etc. - generally speaking more appealing to the female audience, and usually it's his type of character that gets the "I'm not gay btw!!" treatment rather than the smaller, shy, more effeminate 'uke'. Of course it's not so binary in ssmy (Miyano had the whole Bisexual Denial™ phase too, after all) and I trust sensei to clarify that ambiguity eventually. It just felt like an odd, kinda off-putting tropey moment when I first read it is all. Like, what do you mean you're not into guys when you're literally in love with one lol... Idk if there really are people like that in real life who only have one "exception" within the same gender but idk, it sounds like a silly explanation to me personally.
Flip-flopping? 😏
Well, I think it’s gone one way this far, but the festival bonus 😜
Sasaki looked ready to be flipped, hah!

Users who are viewing this thread