Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that other manga where they can’t have sex or the girl will die because of a curse she got from reading a book she got from a demon woman. This one is more wholesome than Lust Geass though and no signs of harem.

Dex-chan lover
The witch must be laughing now seeing them trying to hide their desire for each other...

Dex-chan lover
no sex. Do bj count ?
And what exactly the boy bet rule again ? They act tsundere toward each other at freewill or what ?

Dex-chan lover
bruh
his lil bro made a tent there lmao
"Tsunderes are the worst"
xD

Dex-chan lover
I guess it would be really awkward if one of them watched the other masturbating, but they were jerking to someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Get you a girl that fornicates herself silly inside a convenience store while you’re forced to wait outside.

Oh and btw, while I agree there are many bad tsunderes, there are “some” good ones. *cough* Makise Kurisu *cough*

@That-Guy have to agree with you there, kurisutina is a good soon d'rey.

Thank ya translator kun, kinda hope the story not going to turn into slight NTR given the premise.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, while she is filling the role of a tsundere from our view, she isn't actually a tsundere. She's mainly acting like this because if she let out her true feelings it would threaten the pact with the witch. They both know the truth about each other anyways.

Although who knows, all this tsundere acting might have actually primed her to only know how to express her emotions as a tsundere. Guess that can only be confirmed when they get together to see if she keeps acting like that.

Power Uploader
I don't understand either.

The premise is fuzzy at best. They put some distance between themselves because... they are afraid to have sex?

Group Leader
@Fluffyfish
I guess it would be really awkward if one of them watched the other masturbating, but they were jerking to someone else.
That's a very interesting point. Would that mean that they would lose the bet? It probably would in Hinako's case if she was saying she liked someone else (instead of Hirose) while doing the deed, but we don't know what would happen in Hirose's case since we don't know the full extent of the actual terms of his bet with the witch. Nonetheless, winning the bet, at least on Hinako's part, is not predicated on Hirose having mutual feelings for her, only that her feelings for him do not waver. He could end up with someone else but if her feelings don't change, she will still win the bet.

@fahmikan
...kinda hope the story not going to turn into slight NTR given the premise.
Same here, particularly since we've already seen a potential rival in the form of the Class Vice President. And there's also the possibility that either Hinako or Hirose would enter into a fake relationship with a 3rd party to disguise the fact that they had feelings for each other. The complications seem endless...

Power Uploader
@Utsuro yeah, I got that. But do they have a gag order too? Can't they just talk it out and decide "no sex until 18"? And stick to it.

Is there a condition which states that they have to masturbate every day, while unknowingly being watched by the other?

The conditions set by the Witch are left in the dark too much.

Users who are viewing this thread