Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@Ovdose Well, after reading the raws I would say "If you have any complaints, then let me know after you have graduated" or something like that sounds more correct

There were several other lines as well that were kinda off, but I am no expert

Group Leader
Yeah, this is hot.
Like, the fact that they don't lie to themselves about their feelings and desires is fun.
And that they actually have a real reason to NOT commit to it is good too.

Just don't NTR this story. Lately, mangakas have a tendency to switch the tone of the manga near the end, to fuck with their audiences I think. Please just don't.
I want to be sure that they fuck when they both get to be 18 and fulfil their promise to the witch.
And then, I want the story to continue a bit, where they are together, often having sex, but still unaware of the fact that they see each other masturbate by magic...
Like him trying to put reigns on his libido in front of her to not pass for a creepy pervert, then jacking off alone.
Her trying to stop herself from bouncing on that D 24/7 to not seem too slutty, then flicking her bean non-stop in her room.

Well, that's my hope. They'll probably fuck it up somehow, lose the bet and then she gets raped by 10 black dudes while loving it in front of him while he's getting butt-fucked by a trap or something.

Dex-chan lover
This is why abstinence only education doesn't work. Those two nearly plowed in a crowded train of people just from accidentally getting a few touches in because of how repressed they are, imagine how "bad" it'll be when they actually get a chance to do it for real.

Also, holy shit was that sniff lewd, thank goodness there wasn't any handholding or we'd have to give this a Smut tag.

Dex-chan lover
@Ionsite
I see. As somebody who can't read Japanese I thought the teacher was just going on a powertrip. Thanks for clarifying.

The artist uses Clip Studio Paint right? I can tell by the 3D model poses and the way the characters are drawn looks stiff. I could be wrong but I use CSP enough to notice the models, anyone?

Pretty fucking great, hope no ntr or extreme drama cus it will kill this shit. Im fine with small drama but the same annoying repetitive ol drama shit pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
Sniff Sniff Mangadex Comments Section

cth9Zw9.jpg

I'm guessing they will see the witch in that house. Does that mean the school, or that teacher is involved with the witch? That kind of reminds me a tiny big of Great Expectations.

lly

Contributor
Why don't they masturbate at the same time tho?

Fed-Kun's army
This would be great IF the author wouldn't give an NTR switch in the future. Fuck NTR. I don't need any bullshit drama.

So did the author keep forgeting whose legs is where? Because they are constantly switching it up XD

BCS

Dex-chan lover
We need 150kg of a BBM principal with some blackmail material here STAT

Dex-chan lover
my boy went out the train with blue balls and my girl with moist panties

Dex-chan lover
lol wtf i never read the old comments but wow, what a bunch of incels, NTR? lol that would be ok if the author wants to convey that, but the tags are clear as day, romance. that's it no smut or drama or tragedy tags so stop whining you incels.

Users who are viewing this thread