Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
First thing she wants to do after entering somebody's house is to find the toilet so she can masturbate

Dex-chan lover
@Succubewbs It might or it might not be. This chapter clearly shows that physical contact make her horny af, and it makes the "no sex before 18" so much harder. It could be a good plot detail that will be relevant in future plot.

Dex-chan lover
While certainly the plot doesn't move that fast, in this kind of manga it isn't that much of a problem, still a lot better than an abrupt end and axe.

Dex-chan lover
Has unprotected handholding for like 5 minutes and already wants to itch the ditch, that's extra lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Is this girl really willing to masturbate in just any bathroom? I don't think I could do it outside of my house.

Fed-Kun's army
So, they still talk to the witch apparently and get more information on the bet

Double-page supporter
super lewd. handholding the entire chapter

Group Leader
@burnttoast54 The arm makes it a little weird as it blocks where the two legs are separate.

h87hzv.png

@Xystus :
It could be a good plot detail that will be relevant in future plot.
Plot detail? Whole plot is going to be around it; about how hard it is for them, and they're going to do. Rest will be details.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter should be labeled as nsfw. jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting "If you want to escape, have sex within the next 2 hours" like in doujins

Fed-Kun's army
Even though I usually hate ecchi this is super bearable, cute as hell since it's childhood friends too. Keep this crap comin' boyo!

Users who are viewing this thread