Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Witch: You're not allowed to have sex until you're 18.
Hinako: What counts as se-
Witch: Don't interrupt. I'm also going to cheat by making you crazy horny with casual skin-to-skin contact.
Hinako: ...
Hinako: Where's your toilet?

I think she's handling it pretty well for a super-hormonal, super-sexually-frustrated teenage girl. In real life, poor Ouki-chan would be long dead.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
I'm wondering if it's less a curse and more a psychosomatic suggestion.
>You can't do X or else Y bad thing will happen
>Makes you want to do X even more simply because you're not allowed to
So yeah, @Darklight99's probably correct. She's just horny and sexually frustrated because she's not allowed to have sex and she desperately needs it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, if you can't have sex until 18.. cool, but you can obviously satisfy with other ways without penetration.. lmao??

It reminds me of that one manga where this girl is cursed from like a disappearing and re-appearing shop, from this book, and she gets so fucking horny out of no where and Mr. MC has to satisfy her every like fucking few hours or some shit, and I believe they can't have sex either. Honestly just screams out, "Future NTR".

*Not implying future NTR in this manga, because I think they both have to stay loyal to each other until 18? I guess or shit goes haywire.*

Power Uploader
So, they are being tempted into sex with all the witch has.

Yeah right.

That’s a murder mansion if I’ve ever seen one. Or a orgy mansion. Honestly, the two are super similar.

I guess it was the witch doing that amplified mc/fmc pervertness? Otherwise, why would she give a 18+ condition.

At this point, im curious about how this story is going to play out. If it just continues as is, it'll eventually become stale and rehashed which would probably lead to an axe.

I'm hoping there's some legit, proper development on the situation and exactly what and why the witch does all this. Also, NTR is unlikely imo but you cant deny the setup is troll for being like NTR beginnings.

goddamn cliffhanger. my guess is that they cannot leave the room unless they have sex. just some generic h-plot

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she can't have sex but she already completely skipped that and went straight to handholding?!

uh hello? where is the disclaimer for hand holding? I almost just read this in front of my parents smh

toilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilettoilet toilet

Users who are viewing this thread