Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Kekitus happens everytime lmao. Really should stop reading romance or focus on the ones where they are dating/married in ch. 1 if they're gonna be this fragile about every conversation not between the 2 leads.

Personally, Akutagawa is exactly my type. Shame she stands no chance in this manga unless she's also a youkai. Tbh it'd explain a lot if she was.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword
Do you have sex with people because you nice to them?
Do you have sex with all your friends?

If so do you wanna be friends?

Group Leader
the credit page is always hilarious, this one especially so for some reason hahha

@strider_01
fp6gpomnce931.png

Dex-chan lover
People, chill out, why are you panicking and calling it NTR, hell, it already happened to Hinako with the guy that asked her out. Hirose is going to shoot down Ms. FF cup and that's going to be it. Hell, if the author wants to add any drama (for whatever reason because the only reason the MCs aren't going out is thanks to the witch, and they are putting up with it until they are 18) I don't see it flying, the MCs are mad in love.

Double-page supporter
I'm not an NTR guy at all, but some of y'all need to chill the hell out and not go all doomsayer about a ROMANCE manga introducing a rival interest for the main lead of either gender

More than likely it isn't even gonna be intense anyway

Dex-chan lover
Both are nice. Big-breasted megane with short hair is a welcome addition.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan i know that there can't be netori without netorare, but the POV makes a huge difference imo. One is that you get cucked and lose your woman and the other is that you get to frick and steal the woman of another man.

Users who are viewing this thread