Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

@brent592 NTR is the biggest plague outside of coronavirus ever to trouble the earth. only masochistic cucks like that shit.

@akikako i know, right?. It's like the author suddenly changed the premise from 'cant fuck til 18' to 'can't confess or get together as a couple' just so they can shove in cliche melodramatic love "triangle" angsty shit, i guess to pad out the story maybe?. who the fuck knows but it's a stupid move, none-the-less

Dex-chan lover
holy shit the milf is single, her rating went skyrocketed 100/10 for me

Power Uploader
Obviously, Akutagawa isn't serious about Ouki. She's like "he seems harmless enough and I need a shield against other guys."

Or maybe she just needs a beard and she's a lesbian.

Mom's giving the /r/trashy advice now. I mean.. its true. Still I don't think a Mom in real life wants to tell their daughter to go get some just to get a guy to like her.

Dex-chan lover
@Macrosis2020 someone finally gets it lol. The way this forum freaks out over any hint of love triangle (especially the whole NTR screeching) is hilarious. Stop burying yourself in doujins and maybe you won't see anything south of "normal boring relationship" as Chuck-bait.

Dex-chan lover
@raze2012 Tbh I normally dislike love triangles when it’s just shoved midway into the series as well but only if it’s not done well and impedes into the main relationship into a dragging way that breaks the normal immersion, and even then it’s still just my personal preference.

I don’t consider love triangle = automatically bad, and this one I think is far from breaking the immersion. We all know she doesn’t have a chance anyways since the main couple is pretty much established and her appearance only helps with progressing the main relationship.

I’d much prefer reading one on one relationships as well but this screeching about NTR and love triangles without processing the actual situation is just obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
@Macrosis2020 Yea, I don't like when the love rival actually brings the main character's love into question and makes them face a dilemma between who to choose. Like, if your feelings are so fragile as to jump between two characters constantly its kinda unassuring for the readers.

Its way better when they make it obvious that they've got their heart set on one person and someone comes along and just tussles them up a bit to bring a little bit of spice into their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of man who would divorce such hot MILF ?

-- That man is lolicon

Oh, make sense...

The husband is ridiculous and a joke to the entire universe

Users who are viewing this thread