Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 7 Ch. 44.5 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not writing a full 3 act stageplay for your sex session.

This dumb chapter is legit better than most of the manga, let's be real.

Dex-chan lover
I always appreciate it when I can update a series from "reading" to "completed" thanks in large part to the efforts of a dedicated translator. :clap:

Dex-chan lover
Woo, what a fucking ride! Been 3 years since I last read this only to finally finish it today, its awesome to see our couple finally have SEGGS in all these years :win:

Thank you guys again for translating the chapters till the end, you have my gratitude.

Till the next time, lads.

:coffee:

Dex-chan lover
The author giving reader blueballs. So many question unanswer and so many plot end up in cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
Read all of this in one sitting, surprisingly enjoyed it.
same, just finished reading it rn

The whole thing with witch and their daughter still felt like it needed a bunch more developing before the story wrapped up. Like, It felt like the entire arc in the time-freeze world was a setup for their daughter time traveling but i guess not? Or if not time traveling, maybe it was some sort of beef that they had, otherwise what was the point of needing to outsmart the witch and getting re-born at the divine world. It was like the author forgot about it, even dumb stuff like the "close-to-sex-radar" was just tossed aside lol

It felt so rushed, like this final volume was just the author tired of dealing with the hole he dug up for himself so he just ended the entire thing

anyways, the wholesome moments were really really really cute, it basically makes it up for all the rest

Dude I was hoping to see all their children in the epilouge or atleast expand more on the daughter. But ig it was an alright read

Users who are viewing this thread