Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru

Double-page supporter
Typical shounen romance drama bullshit.

Two people love each other -- cool.
They face some sort of obstacle on why they can't be together -- okay fine, a story needs a premise.
He's a little bit pathetic -- oh, alright, it's a shounen.
We introduce some random hussy because you NEED drama in THIS kind of story, ALWAYS, and we gotta make her sympathetic or else the readers will revolt -- well fuck you too.

....reading this for the art, i might die before the author writes enough if they wait till 18....i hope the witch lifts the no sex ban before they turn 18

The last page of the last chapter express what i think about this manga perfectly ahahah

Dex-chan lover
Usually, these ecchi manga are really shallow and just excuses for lewd panels. And even though the relationship in this one isn't super deep, I feel like these are some of the most realistic teenagers I've ever seen in manga.

@Heika this one KNOWS it's just a shallow excuse for lewdness, and by not pretending to be anything else, the plot and ecchi gets executed rather well.

Dex-chan lover
im laughing hard at the plot and the absurdity. granted the art is good too. more enjoyable than i initially thought

I'm on chapter 1 and I hope there won't be NTR on any chapter in this manga. I became numb and black-pilled from all of the Korean H.😔

Group Leader
Reading this is torture. If you're a masochist, welcome~ have fun💕

If not... good luck~ you'll need it. 🙏

Is it just me or is the short hair girl better than Hina? Like forget the boobs part tbh. Much sincere and dependable.
I also like Hina's mom HOTTDAYUM I need a hentai on that story.
Tbh the witch Got that sexy bod too

Dex-chan lover
@stepperman Ah- my bad. I actually meant the low rate compared to other shit mangas out there xd. If talking about serious rating, it would probably have that rating, or at least a little batter score. But in Mangadex it's totally ofc not a serious rating for the most part lol

Btw good pfp

Users who are viewing this thread