Hiratsu Cute, Shizu Cute! - Ch. 18 - The businessman Hikigaya and the teacher Hiratsuka

Dex-chan lover
Men must have holes in place of eyes on that world, sensei route all the way here 😍

Dex-chan lover
@Adibal it's basically alternate story for each release, so there's no continuity here. The author just wanted to showcase her cuteness in different situations/scenarios.

Aggregator gang
I wonder, was there ever a popularity poll for the characters like bokuben?

TBH this series is spoiling me. At this rate I don't even feel like finishing the anime and will probably never touch a series where sensei route is teased but never endgame.

Double-page supporter
Shizuka is the best.
The fact that she's comfortable discussing the idea of getting married and having kids after their first night together means she's been thinking about it for a while, and has me wishing these two the best luck in the future. And I agree, Hikigaya Shizuka does sound pretty damn good.

Double-page supporter
I dunno if I can keep up with this manga. It just seems like it's just random different scenarios of them ending up fucking one another while having "cute" scenes together. At first it was fine, but if this is all there is then it's pretty hard to keep up with it long term with a lack of any underlying plot.

Users who are viewing this thread