Hiratsu Cute, Shizu Cute! - Ch. 24 - Teacher and student

Group Leader
We've got two more emotional chapters coming our way, people.

I thought of giving the warning because a lot of people were outraged disappointed due to Chapter 4. But we can't deny that these chapters are a rather realistic take on the HachiShizuka relationship.

Dex-chan lover
people were legit mad over over chapter 4? don't even want to check the comments out if that's the case

this is my favorite chapter so far, good realistic take in this one + has one of my favorite scenes from the anime

That carefree pose in the student uniform pretty much matches her personality perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
You know... if I'm going to be honest, she seems to only be falling for him because she's desperate...

the first warning page was loading slower so i proceeded to the next pages. now i regret it

This feels on point with sensei on the novel imo, despite all those jokes i think shes very responsible to do something like having a student/teacher relationship and that monologue was top notch.

Aggregator gang
i mean just wait for him to graduate, as both an adult they can & legally become a lover or married later in future

thanks for the warning, but nothing is going to make me more dead inside than i already am
this, of course, was the entire point of the series, was it not?

there are things you want but can never have, and it just so happens that having that thing would make your life so much better than the hellhole of disappointment that it is, something that would finally drag your moribund self out of the abyss

so again, thanks for the warning, but i am already quite familiar with what that feels like

I'm already dead inside but being a little bit more deader won't hurt

Dex-chan lover
You can’t do this too me author san

I guess this is from the same timeline as the one where sensei gets married to another guy

Maybe there is a parallel timeline where both of them have a different choice

Users who are viewing this thread