Hirayasumi - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Ishikawa's Regrets

Thought that was cringe, but man’s gotta shoot his shot. My guess is he gets rejected instantly or they go on a date before he gets politely turned down at the end. I still think there’s potential with him as being just a platonic friend to Tachibana. Would love to see if he ever crosses paths with Hiroto or the other characters though.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that he can take initiative makes him a lot more respectable in my eyes than most romance manga protags

Dex-chan lover
the fact that he can take initiative makes him a lot more respectable in my eyes than most romance manga protags
I would give him a bit of respect, but it's been MONTHS since we last saw this guy (I almost completely forgot about him), so it's like watching something go from 0 - 100 all in one go. Kinda jarring and we haven't really gotten to know him very well as readers, so that's another monkey wrench thrown into the works.

Unless the mangaka is going to use this guy as a shallow romance rival for the MC, which would be a shame because it would be throwing away a potentially good character for the sake of a plot device

Power Uploader
Oh no.. started to read this title yesterday and then ending on this chapter? :meguuusad:

I gotta agree with you guys that the author guy really is unnecessary. I don't have a problem with this character existing but there just isn't any place to tell his story. The main cast barely has enough screen time to share between them, so it's kind of annoying to have this guy steal even more chapters from them.

Dex-chan lover
nigga u better hide ur ass rn cuz if i find out ur fking location im gonna bring a 20 inch dildo there to fucking stick up ur ass nigga
:huh: mate did ya really created a whole new account just so you can say ya'd shove a dildo up my ass.
nah I was just joking, but it'd be really funny if author decided to go that route

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread